Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Giant panda cub Yuan Zai unveiled in Taiwan's Taipei zoo

1.unveiled:  to remove a cover or curtain from a painting, statue, etc. so that it can be seen in public for the first time

2.anticipated:   to expect that something will happen and be ready for it.

I used the Oxford Advanced American Dictionary to search the first word means.  Maybe is I'm not used to search the word with  Bilingual dictionaries . I'm so confused when I look at the meaning. but when I change my mind I can understand it. I think the meaning is defined very good. And it has the example sentence can let me know more clearly.

I used the Longman Dictionary of Contemporary Dictionary to search the second word means. I don't know why it can't pronounce.It's so pity .The define can let me know the word's meaning and example sentence is numerous.But it has too many advertisement . I don't like that . 



No comments:

Post a Comment