Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Steve Jobs' talk

Steve Jobs is the publicly figures.
Everybody discuss with him.
He creates the one of the best companies in the world.
But someone hates him and thinks he is a stingy.
I put aside on these things.
In his life, from he was born to create his business and face of death.
He faced many difficult things.
He felt down but never lost his faith.
I think it is very good attitude to let us learn.
And I am happy for him to find what he is really want.
Because I think it is difficult to find that and keep a faith with it.
Finally, I very love this sentence: Stay Hungry. Stay Foolish.
And I wish someday I will find what my love and keep going with faith.



1 comment:

  1. Yes, have faith. When time comes, you'll get what you want. Good luck and keep on believing!

    ReplyDelete