Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Leo, the taxi driver

Leo, the taxi driver

Where is this stranger going?

5/12

1. Break out of something  
like : Break out of her boring life.
The monkey break out of his cage.
The thief broke of the jail.
2. American English => sidewalk
    British English => pavement
3. Do you have anything in mind?
4. Do you already have some sort of plan?
5. Tired of being sick.      feel tired = feel weary
6. Today was like any other days. It's normal. Nothing special.


5/13

1. You better change attitude. Otherwise, you may get fired.
2. If you do something. Then, no one will get hurt.
3. He pull the car into the driveway.
4. For now, I'm going to work on my homework.
5. I open the door that lead to the basement.
6. I don't mind helping you, but you should try to figure it out on your own before asking me.

1 comment: